27 August 2020 | Version 1.0
To help achieve this, we have put this Acceptable Use Policy in place to explain how our Teams Calling services and products (“Teams Calling Services”) may and may not be used. By accessing or using our Teams Calling Services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Here’s what is not permitted or acceptable:
- Using our Teams Calling Services for any illegal purpose or to engage in any activity that violates any laws.
- Using our Teams Calling Services in any way that is harmful to others.
- Any use of our Teams Calling Services that would subject us to any liability.
- Resupplying or reselling our Teams Calling Services.
- Causing significant network congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affecting our network or a supplier’s network.
- Storing, sending or distributing any content (including information, music, sound or messages) or material which is restricted, prohibited or otherwise unlawful under any applicable laws.
- Engaging in any activity that degrades the usability or performance of our Teams Calling Services.
- Compromising the security or integrity of our Teams Calling Services.
- Accessing, downloading, storing, sending or distributing any viruses, bots, worms, or other harmful programs or material.
- Using another person’s name, username or password or otherwise attempting to gain access to the account of any other LAB3 client or prospective client.
- Tampering with, hindering the operation of or making unauthorised modifications to any Teams Calling Services. This could include reverse-engineering or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to our Teams Calling Services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Violating the privacy of others by collecting or disclosing their personal information (including account names or information) without their knowledge or consent.
- Using our Teams Calling Services to threaten to harm a person or property, or to stalk or otherwise harass a person.
- Infringing LAB3 or a third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, including copyright, trademark, trade secrets or moral rights.
- Sending or distributing unsolicited advertising, bulk electronic messages or otherwise breaching spam obligations as defined in applicable legislation.
- Using our Teams Calling Services to distribute or make available material that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, harmful to children, pornographic, indecent, hateful, or which threatens or discriminates against others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
- Disparaging LAB3 or our clients, partners and suppliers, or bringing any of us into disrepute.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities.
We ask that you do not use our Teams Calling Services (or permit others to use our Teams Calling Services) in any way that breaches or is inconsistent with the above conditions.
If we reasonably consider your use or attempted use of the Teams Calling Services breaches this Acceptable Use Policy, we may (at our discretion) suspend or terminate your account or access to the Teams Calling Services without notice or liability.
We may vary this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. When we do, we will update this this page of our website and will send an email to all current clients of our Teams Calling Services letting them know of the changes. By continuing to use our Teams Calling Services after such notice, you accept this Acceptable Use Policy as it applies from time to time.